The Journal Project

Sharing lives through the process and art of journal keeping.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Lubbock, TX

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Whew!

I think I finally have a complete list of participants. The response has been overwhelming and I'm really looking forward to getting the ball rolling. I purchased the journal(s) this weekend so now it's only a matter of working out all the kinks. I'll post a game plan this week and that will give you an opportunity to see how this is going to work and offer any suggestions you may have. It's also a good time to get any questions you may have answered. In the meantime there is a little something I need you do to for me.

Please review the participant list on the sidebar and make certain you are there. Also please make certain your blog link is correct and that I don't have you on the list multiple times. With a participation list this large I'm bound to make errors. Please e-mail me if something needs to be corrected or if you find you're not on the list. For those of you who don't have a blog link please just be certain I do have your e-mail address. Today I sent out a bulk e-mail to the participants letting them know I made this update on the Journal Project blog. If you did not get the e-mail and want to be added to the e-mail list please send me your e-mail address and I'll get you added. I either didn't have your e-mail, overlooked you, wasn't certain you wanted your e-mail address published, or couldn't locate the address at your blog. I thought it would be a good idea to have an e-mail list going in order to let you know when I've updated the blog with a new post or just to let you know the status of our little project. One other thing to check for me--I've tried to group the participants from the various countries together. Currently the order is US, Canada, UK, and France. If you are not a US participant please make certain you are on the bottom of the list with your fellow participants. If not, please contact me so I can get you moved. I thought it would be easier to keep each countries' participants together so the journal wouldn't have to make so many trips back and forth across the ocean. Someone told me they were from Australia but I can't remember who it was so please contact me and let me know. I want to get you moved down the list as well. Don't be discouraged about being on the bottom. That doesn't necessarily mean you're last to get the journal. You'll just have to wait for more details. Finally, if you find yourself on the list of participants and have decided you no longer want to participate that's perfectly fine. Just send me an e-mail letting me know you've changed your mind and I'll get you removed. I'll post the game plan in the next couple of days so be on the lookout. As I mentioned earlier I've had to make a change or two due to the massive amount of participants but I think you will be really excited about the changes...at least I am!

I think that's all for now!

10 Comments:

Blogger Tongue in Cheek Antiques said...

Michelle! How wonderful you are for putting this together and for being organized! Thank you!

3:36 PM  
Anonymous Marilyn said...

Wow, what a project and community you've created here! I've added this blog to my Bloglines feeds for updates. Look forward to reading more! :)

3:44 PM  
Blogger acumamakiki said...

I'm SO excited!! Thank you for organizing this.

4:43 PM  
Blogger Laini Taylor said...

Yay! I shall await further instructions. So curious to see how this all unfolds!

5:29 PM  
Anonymous krista said...

Right now I am up at the top of the list, and I live in Canada.

So, if I understand correctly, I need to be moved down to the bottom?

Nice. Giving the Canadians the shaft.

Just kidding.

Krista

7:11 PM  
Blogger anni said...

Wow! This is great! What a group we have...
I look forward to contributing and getting to know fellow bloggers...
There is strength in numbers! Cheers to a successful project.

Tootles,

Anni :-)

7:13 PM  
Blogger liz elayne said...

This is so exciting my dear! SO EXCITING! Can't wait to learn more details.

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Amy said...

Michelle,
Thanks for all your hard work. I see my name in the list of participants.
You may publish my email.

Amy Solomon
amydsolomon@yahoo.com

Have a great week!

10:27 AM

5:45 PM  
Blogger Stef said...

hi Michelle - my blog email is having issues so please email me@ succulentsteffie@yahoo.com in the meantime.

everything sounds wonderful to me.

count me in!

you are very organized!

9:17 PM  
Blogger gkgirl said...

i haven't been receiving any emails yet
so i thought i would drop you a quick
note about it...
heh
:)

arlenegiddings at hotmail dot com

heh.
thanks
:)

4:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home